Monday, January 7, 2013

The Lord is good

God "will give to each person according to what he has done."
Romans 2:6
Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.
Rev 22:12

He does not treat us as our sins deserve
or repay us according to our iniquities.
Psalm 103:10

The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love.
The LORD is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made.
Psalm 145:8-9

For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."
Heb 8:12

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:9

Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.
Heb 4:13

For a man's ways are in full view of the LORD, and he examines all his paths.
Proverbs 5:21

"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land; but if you resist and rebel, you will be devoured by the sword." For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.
Isa 1:20

Your wrongdoings have kept these away; your sins have deprived you of good.
Jer 5:25

It's your sins that have cut you off from God. Because of your sins, he has turned away and will not listen anymore.
Isa 59:2

Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, and that he may send the Christ, who has been appointed for you--even Jesus.
Acts 3:19-20

For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.
Jeremiah 31:25

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Matthew 11:28-30

All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.
John 6:37

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
John 10:27

Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the LORD has been good to you.
Psalm 116:7




No comments:

Post a Comment