Sunday, August 14, 2011

The joy of the Lord is your strength.

Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth with singing, O mountains: for the Lord hath comforted his people and will have mercy upon his afflicted. Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. My soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ those things which pertain to God. We ... joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Neh. 8:10. Isa. 49:13. Isa.12:2. Ps. 28:7. Isa. 61:10. Rom. 15:17. Rom. 5:11. Hab. 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment