Friday, August 5, 2011

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10

David was greatly distressed because the men were talking of stoning him; each one was bitter in spirit because of his sons and daughters. But David found strength in the LORD his God.

1 Samuel 30:6

I will search for the lost and bring back the strays. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak, but the sleek and the strong I will destroy. I will shepherd the flock with justice.

Ezekiel 34:16

As has just been said:

“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts
as you did in the rebellion.”

Hebrews 3:15

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Psalms 51:10

No comments:

Post a Comment