Monday, November 17, 2014

Seeking after God

Come near to God and he will come near to you.
James 4:8

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.
Rev 3:20

If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.
Jer 29:13

God looks down from heaven on the children of man to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God.
Psalm 53:2

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."
John 20:29


“The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.
Acts 17:24-28


If you search for him with all your heart and soul, you will find him.
Deut 4:29

The LORD sees every heart and knows every plan and thought. If you seek him, you will find him.
1 Chron 28:9

No comments:

Post a Comment